Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WWE NXT 2: Go Kaval!

So, Kaval got a chance to show off his freestyle rap skill tonight. He doesn't have quite the "flow" that Lord William Regal has (who does?) but he managed to rip everyone else on the NXT roster to shreds and to subtly plug TNA, the company which gave him his first big break back in 2002/2003. A little bit later, in a match against Husky Harris, Kaval amazed again with some of the stiffest kicks that I've ever seen in a wrestling match and a really, really brutal looking Warrior's Way off the top rope, and when Layla closes her eyes she hears his voice (!). I was disappointed to see the old school brute Husky cast aside in favor of Miz Jr., but it's good to see Kaval getting the recognition he deserves.

In other news, given Linda McMahon's recent remarks on Lance Cade I will not be purchasing anymore WWE pay per views or financially supporting them in any ways. I will give my support to Ring of Honor and TNA, companies which at least sort of treat their workers like human beings.

2 comments:

  1. Si, mi compadre. I'm in full agreement in regards to the WWE/Linda McMahon/Lance Cade stuff.

    And why oh why did they have to let the army tank with the Ferrari engine go?? I thought he had tons of potential.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought he was great as a big, old style SOuthern brute, myself. Coulda been great teamed up with Skip.

    ReplyDelete