Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Joshi 6: Toyota-San and the Japanese Ocean Suplex for the win

The incomparable joshi Manami Toyota hits the Japanese Ocean throw on the much larger Aja Kong. Ignore the comments below the video by dipsticks who've never bumped in their lives (I have during folkstyle and Greco matches, on a regulation mat in practice and competition; suplexes/suplays hurt and that trajectory can't be faked) and just concentrate on the amazing grace with which Toyota-San arches; it's like poetry in motion.

I post this today because, according Sara Del Rey's blog, Toyota-San will be appearing with Chikara soon! I agree with SDR on this; if you love joshi, especially, you must be there. I'd ride a donkey if I had to! Or walk. Or let the donkey ride me. I don't care; Toyota-San is just that impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment